3 decades of rock, in convenient bite-sized pieces

3.04.2006

Update, part the second

Yeah, I've been neglecting this all week. Bad Hector.

I got my internet working earlier in the week, but updating is a giant hassle. If I wanted to pick the song the way I normally do I'd have to spend a couple hours copying all my Bon Jovi cds onto the computer, sorting shit out, figuring out what I've already written about, remembering what I'm not planning on writing about anytime soon for a variety of reasons, and it's just a hassle. Picking some other way means going on a hunt every night for my Bon Jovi cd case - they're the only cds I brought home, and I refuse to split them up, so that means the case goes wherever I want music at a given time and could be any number of places.

And this is fun, but it isn't worth that much hassle. So this has been my week off. I'll be back at school Monday night, but I won't guarantee an update until Tuesday. There will be one Tuesday, I promise, because I'm going to a concert Wednesday night (I did wind up getting Motley Crue tickets, so *squee*) and most likely won't update and I don't want you to have nothing until Thursday. So Monday possibly, Tuesday at the latest, most likely nothing on Wednesday, Thursday I'll be back on track for good.

No comments: