3 decades of rock, in convenient bite-sized pieces

3.27.2006

A Heads-Up

I have a wisdom tooth coming in. There's no room for it to come in, but that's not stopping it.

I'm in serious pain, and I've gotten maybe seven hours of sleep since Saturday.

I'm exhausted, and I'm going to take a nap. If I'm lucky I will sleep through the night so I'm not viciously tired anymore. However, if I do sleep through the night, that means no song of the day.

If I wake up (as in, wide awake, no way am I getting back to sleep for like an hour), updating this will be the first thing I do. If not, I'll write up two tomorrow.

2 comments:

357martini said...

unfortunate......there is medication for your disposition

Anonymous said...

Ugh been there done that. It feels so good when you get them out though I take tooth pain so well thanks to braces.

Feel better! *sends vicodin*