3 decades of rock, in convenient bite-sized pieces

1.15.2006

I'm apparently not above shameless begging

Just a quick note to however many of you read this:

I'm currently trying to save up to see Bon Jovi when they're at Mohegan Sun on February 1st. I got to see them for the first time in December, got to touch Jon (nice even if I would have preferred David, haha), and it was one of the best nights of my life.

Scroll down a bit - see that PayPal donation link there? Anything I get through PayPal will go to the Mohegan Sun fund. Don't by any means go out of your way, but if you happen to have a spare couple bucks, every little bit helps. If I do get to go, I promise a full, detailed review for you folks.

Thanks for reading, and for bearing with me asking for money. This won't happen often - this baby's here to entertain people and help them get more familiar with BJ's work, not to make me money.

No comments: