3 decades of rock, in convenient bite-sized pieces

1.27.2006

"exciting" site-related stuff

Just want to mention a couple little things

I added Just Jovi to the links section

I've added a link button down on the sidebar. If you've got a site and want to link me, it's there for you to use. And let me know if you link me, I'll be glad to return the favor. Don't feel bound to that, either - I was just fiddling around in Photoshop. Feel free to use your own button, or let me know if you want that one messed about with to match your color scheme. I'll probably add more over the weekend, as I get bored and fiddle around more.

I made a big link banner, it's not down there because it's too big, it'll mess with the look of the sidebar.

Click here if you want to look at it/use it. Same deal as before, I'm willing to mess around with it to suit you.

I'm thinking of adding some of those google keyword-related ads to the page, but at the very least I'm going to hold off on that a bit. My own list of links is more relevant than the stuff I've seen google come up with on other BJ sites. If you've got some vicious objection to the idea of me adding ads, or if you think it's a good idea, or whatever, let me know!

No comments: