3 decades of rock, in convenient bite-sized pieces

5.21.2006

Update

Alright, exams are over (thanks for the well-wishes, by the by) and I'm home.

Problem: At home, we only have wireless internet. My computer (of course, this is how my life works) isn't wireless ready. So until I get what I need, I'm hopping from computer to computer in the house.

I don't want to say there will be no blog until I get my computer settled because I have no idea how long that will be. But I'm still sticking to the "no guarantees except for May 25th" thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ew wireless internet is a pain in the ass. I still can't get it to work on my desktop and just forget about my laptop. I've been plugged into the router for months now. I've pretty much given up on it.

Not to scare you about never getting it to work, though. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you get it to work soon. I really miss the song of the day!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that all went well!
Wireless internet IS a pain...Oh well...Don't worry about it...

Look forward to your next entry...Right now, you deserve the rest! :)