3 decades of rock, in convenient bite-sized pieces

5.14.2006

This week is going to be hectic as Hell. It's the end of the school year, so I've got exams, and packing, and getting the room ready so they don't charge us $150 for having to move around a few pieces of furniture themselves, and traveling, and re-settling in at home, and job hunting and trying to write some stuff for a deadline. So I won't say that there won't be any updates this week, but don't be surprised if there's only one or two between now and the 25th. I'm guaranteeing one on the 25th, but any day before then is a coin toss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams! Shameless plug-in - it is all quite alike here.. Maths on 17th and so on.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exams!
Mine are coming up in a few weeks so I know how stressed you are..

Anonymous said...

Good luck with exams!

Anonymous said...

ah the delights of exams. I have some in a few weeks too so I know how you feel. Good luck with them.