3 decades of rock, in convenient bite-sized pieces

2.21.2006

Thought you might enjoy this

I didn't find "She Don't Know Me", but if you're looking for cheesy, I've got some good finds:

Concert from 1984 - "Get Ready" and "Runaway", with a real short interview clip in between. I can't decide what my favorite thing about this is - Jon appears to be wearing someone's bathrobe, Richie has zebra print leggings, Tico has a mullet of epic proportions, David - the less said about David the better. And Richie keeps making stupid faces, and Jon drops the Japanese flag, just tosses it over the edge of whatever he's standing on. This, my friends, is a stellar monument to cheese.

Does Anybody Really Fall in Love Anymore? - The Bon Jovi demo, performed by a guy named Kane Roberts. Just note how serious he is - this man has no idea how cheesy this video is or how goofy he would look 20 years in the future. I've watched this maybe 15 times since someone showed it to me yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're quite right in the cheese factor. For the epitome (next to Only Lonely - nothing beats that) of 80s cheese videos, I leave you with five words: In and Out of Love.