3 decades of rock, in convenient bite-sized pieces

6.08.2006

Okay, Here's The Deal

Alright, I owe you guys an update.

"In and Out of Love" will be done sometime this week. Hopefully tomorrow. That will mean the return of polling, which means I have to wait a bit for people to realize the blog is back. After that...we'll see. I don't think I'll be legitimately daily again for a while.

When I started, it was pretty much an equal amount of fun and effort. Now it's more work, because of all the running around involved. So I just need to force myself back into it to prove it's gonna still be worth it.

I promise you "In and Out of Love" by Saturday. I promise the Song of the Day isn't dead. I promise if people keep leaving snarky comments I'm turning comments off because those make it way less fun.

4 comments:

Hector Rashbaum said...

You weren't snarky.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you'll be back! I've missed this blog terribly!

Anonymous said...

Thanks god, at last you're back!

Anonymous said...

best news ever :P